You understand and agree that Gent Club Shirts may store and process your personal or personally identifiable information (defined below) on computers located outside of your current location, including, but not limited to, in the United States. By using the Services, you agree to the collection and processing of your personal information in a location other than your current location.
Safari Sun, LLC
928 Josiane Court
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
By providing Gent Club Shirts with your personal or personally identifiable data and using the Services, you warrant that you are over the age of eighteen (18) or otherwise above the age of majority within your jurisdiction. If you are younger than eighteen (18) or the age of majority within your jurisdiction, please do not use the Services and please do not provide personal information to us.
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you use the Services, we may collect personal or personally identifiable information from you (“PII”). PII may include any information capable of identifying an individual, but it does not include anonymized data. We may collect and process the following categories of PII about you:
- Communication Data. Communication data includes any communications that you may send to us through the Services, email, live chat, telephone, and social media. We process this data to communicate with you, to record logs of our communications, and to store information to respond to legal claims, including lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. Gent Club Shirt’s lawful grounds for processing this communication data is to respond to communications sent by you to us, to keep records of our communication, and to pursue or defend against legal claims.
- User Data. User data includes data about how you use the Services and any data that you post to or authorize through the Services. We collect and process this data to operate the Services and to ensure that timely and relevant content is provided to you, to secure the Services, and to maintain backups of the Services. Gent Club Shirt’s lawful ground for processing this user data is its legitimate business interests in administering and offering the Services.
- Technical Data. Technical data includes data about your use of the Services, such as your IP address, your login data, your phone number, your operating system, your geolocation, and your time zone. Gent Club Shirts may collect this data from your use of the Services and from advertising IDs. Gent Club Shirts processes this data to analyze your use of the Services, to administer and secure the Services, to provide location-relevant content, to deliver relevant content and re-targeting advertisements, and to understand the effectiveness of Gent Club Shirt’s advertisements. Gent Club Shirt’s lawful ground for collecting and processing this technical data is its legitimate interests in administering and offering the Services and to grow its business and marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data. Marketing data includes data about your preferences in receiving information from and interacting with the Services, such as whether you would like to subscribe to Gent Club Shirt’s email newsletters. Gent Club Shirts collects this data from your use of the Services. Gent Club Shirt’s lawful ground for collecting and processing this marketing data is its legitimate interests in administering and offering the Services and to grow its business and marketing strategy.
- Sensitive Data. Sensitive data includes data about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, union membership, or information about your health. Gent Club Shirts does not collect or use sensitive data in the Services.
We may also request your consent to collect and process data you provide to us. You can always revoke your consent by changing your account settings or emailing us with your opt-out request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gent Club Shirts will only use your PII for the purpose for which it was collected. In the event that Gent Club Shirts needs to use your PII for an unrelated new purpose, Gent Club Shirts will provide you with notice of this new use and will explain the lawful ground for such processing or ask for your consent. Gent Club Shirts may process your PII without your knowledge or consent where required or permitted by law.
Gent Club Shirts does not use your PII to automatically make any decisions related to creditworthiness.
B. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
Gent Club Shirts may collect data about you through cookies and other technologies. This helps Gent Club Shirts understand how you use the Services and to understand any patterns that may be associated with your use of the Services. This aids Gent Club Shirts in developing or improving its Services in response to your needs or wants. Gent Club Shirts may use session or persistent cookies. Session cookies are only stored on your computer or mobile device during your use of the Services and are automatically deleted when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device that remain on your computer or mobile device even after you close your web browser. Persistent cookies can be read by the Services that created the cookie when you revisit it again. Gent Club Shirts may use persistent cookies when it utilizes Google Analytics or other analytics providers, which is intended to track the origin and behavior of traffic to the Services. Gent Club Shirts may also receive data from third parties including analytics providers or third-party advertising networks such as those owned by Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Pinterest, or Apple.
C. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
As stated above, Gent Club Shirt’s lawful ground for sending you marketing communications is either your consent or its legitimate business interests, such as to grow its business. Gent Club Shirts may send you marketing communications if you have asked for information concerning its services or if you have agreed to, and have not opted out from, receiving marketing communications. You may ask Gent Club Shirts to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out link in any marketing message sent to you. If you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, your opt-out does not extend to PII collected based on other legal grounds.
D. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Gent Club Shirts may share your PII with the following parties when required by law or as needed to execute services:
- Third-party service providers that provide Gent Club Shirts with information technology, drop shipping, order fulfillment, or other administrative services;
- Gent Club Shirt’s accountants, auditors, insurers, or attorneys;
- Law enforcement or courts, upon receipt of a duly executed subpoena or court order;
- When needed to protect the personnel or property of Gent Club Shirts; and
- Government bodies that require Gent Club Shirts to report its processing activities.
Gent Club Shirts may also transfer PII to third parties when it sells, transfers, or merges any part of its business or assets.
E. DATA SECURITY
Gent Club Shirts has put into place data security measures to protect your PII. Gent Club Shirts allows access to your PII only by employees and service providers who have a need to know or access your PII on Gent Club Shirt’s instructions. Gent Club Shirts will notify you and any regulatory body of any breach of your PII or Gent Club Shirt’s security measures if it is legally required to do so.
F. RETENTION OF DATA
G. RIGHT OF ACCESS
H. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Gent Club Shirt’s Services may include links to third-party websites and applications. By clicking on third-party links, you may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. Gent Club Shirts does not control these third-party links and you are advised to review their respective privacy policies.
I. RESPONDING TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
You can generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third-party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI Services and DAA Services. Our website is not currently set up to respond to browser do-not-track signals, but you can configure your browser settings to reject all cookies or prompt you before a cookie is set.
J. CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
California residents have the right to request, up to twice in a year and free of charge, that Gent Club Shirts disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information that Gent Club Shirts has collected from you upon the receipt of a verifiable consumer request, which is a request that Gent Club Shirts can reasonably verify. Upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request, Gent Club Shirts may provide the requested information by mail or electronically. California residents may request the categories of personal information collected, the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, the categories of third parties with whom Gent Club Shirts shares personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information Gent Club Shirts has collected. California residents also have the right to request that Gent Club Shirts delete any personal information which Gent Club Shirts has collected from you. However, Gent Club Shirts is not required to delete any personal information that is necessary for Gent Club Shirts to maintain in order to complete a transaction or provide a requested good or service, detect, protect against, or prosecute security incidents, debug or repair errors, exercise free speech rights or to ensure the rights of others to exercise free speech rights, comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act, engage in public or peer-reviewed research, enable solely internal uses, comply with legal obligations, or use the personal information, internally, in a manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information. Though Gent Club Shirts does not sell your PII, California residents also have the right, at any time, to direct Gent Club Shirts to opt out of the sale of your personal information. Requests for personal information under this section may be made by calling Gent Club Shirts at 1-866-339-7291 or by emailing email@example.com.The following table describes which categories of PII Gent Club Shirts collected about consumers within the past 12 months, consistent with how categories are organized in the CCPA. For each category, Gent Club Shirts collected one or more of the examples listed.
|A-Identifiers||Identifiers such as real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, and account name.|
|B-Civil Code 1798.80 Information||
Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with an individual or household:
Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law:
|D-Commercial Information||Records of personal property, products, or services purchased, obtained, or considered.|
|F-Internet Activity||Internet activity, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement.|
|G-Geolocation||Use to identify an electronic device’s physical location, such as GPS coordinates|
None of these categories of information have been sold to third parties within the past 12 months.
K. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
L. CONTACT US